Events

2018 Market Domination Real Estate Mastermind

Friday, Jan 26th from 9am-5pm

Natalie Gouché will be be teaching the social media session on storytelling and client attraction and there will be a full day training (worth $2,500) at no cost to you. The event is sponsored so you don’t have to pay to attend! It’s limited to 100 real estate agents and we will sell out!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILS & REGISTER

You’ll learn:

  • What the Top 1% Know, the other 99% Don’t
  • How to Achieve Your Annual Goal on a Daily Basis
  • How to Create Clarity for Goals
  • How to Stay Accountable
  • AND How to DOMINATE your 2018 Business Plan

Bonuses:

  • Top Producer Panel Q&A
  • Social Media Marketing Class
  • AND a Special Surprise Guest

_______

Can’t make this event? SIGN UP BY CLICKING HERE to stay in the know for more events in the Los Angeles area as well as webinars!

12 Market My Vision® Coaching Spots Open Spring 2018