Who is near Fort Worth, Texas?
I will be out there June 20th – 22nd. Yeah baby! I haven’t been there in over a decade so I’m looking forward to it.
I’d love to host a Meet N’ Greet and open up 1 spot for a private 1 on 1, full day coaching intensive.
I live in California, and 90% of my clients opt to fly out to CA to kick off our coaching relationship (while the other 10% do virtual). If you told me 5 years ago that clients would be traveling from all over the country to coach with me, I would have looked at you like you had food on your face. I’m so humbled and extremely blessed to have built a business that creates demand and value. And quite honestly, I’d love to show you how to do the same too.
Since, I’m coming to Texas you can save on airfare, hotel and other travel accommodations. Score!
What I’m saying is, “TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WHILE I’M COMING TO YOU!”
Was that loud enough? Lol
No but really on a more serious note…
If you’re a service provider who is tired of:
- Pricing yourself too low and undercharging your worth
- Feeling unorganized with your packages and programs
- Hopping on every new social media site only to feel frustrated and overwhelmed
- Getting NO clients (or even qualified prospects) from your online efforts
- NOT interested in the number of followers you have but rather the income that comes from learning how to monetize your social media connections
- Ready to finally attract the RIGHT clients who know your worth and are happy (even excited) to pay for your services
- Looking to structure your marketing and EASILY book clients in a more streamlined, step by step way
Let’s do it! I have a proven track record for helping my clients get massive results in 30 days or less!
I’ll also say, I have helped many of my clients reach a 5 figure monthly income doing what they love while changing their communities for the better through their services.
So why not you? Why not now? We are in June 2016 and the rest of year is going to fly by.
Feel free to CLICK HERE to read my testimonies and watch the video below from my private client only brunch a few months ago.