Queen Bee, Diane from Busy Bee SEO gives us some tips on Google Analytics. She rocks! This information is priceless!
Google Analytics: Free, Fun and Awesome!
WHO – Find out WHO’s visiting your website.
- Do they live nearby?
- Do they use Firefox, Chrome or Safari?
- Do they repeatedly visit your site or come once only?
WHAT – Find out WHAT people like about your site.
- Do they spend a lot of time on a particular blog post?
- Do they click through to your contact page?
- Do they read your mission statement?
WHERE – Find out WHERE your web traffic comes from.
- Do most people get to your site via the search engines, like Google and Bing?
- Do they click through from social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter?
WHEN – Find out WHEN you get the most traffic.
- Do you get more visits on days when you post to your blog?
- Did you get more traffic immediately after posting a special to your Google Places page?
WHY – Find out WHY people visit your site.
- Do they visit your site because they already know your name and they looking to learn more about you?
- Or do they visit your site because they were searching for a relevant keyword?
HOW – Find out HOW to kick butt online!
- All this information will help you identify your website’s strengths and weaknesses, so you know what you’re doing right and what needs to be improved.
Found these tips helpful? Contact Diane from Busy Bee SEO so she can help your small business get found on the internet! She is affordable and powerful. Your ROI will make you a true believer in SEO.